Forum
Re: Image Description
(rainer ullrich, 05.12.2014 16:39)
Dear Admins,
You rejected my photo of Staffelsee with the reason:
Insufficient image description, from where?
My image description is:
View over Staffelsee to the Alps.
Additionally, I have marked the geolocation on the map!
Since I consider such a rejection reason insufficient, I randomly selected three examples from the most recently uploaded photos:
ID 29599 ...with a great view of the Estergebirge
ID 29621...View of St. Peter
ID 29630...Autumn mood at Lake Geneva
Now I ask the question, and where???
If the principle of equality applies to you, then the three named photos should be removed immediately and dozens of others as well, all due to insufficient image description!
Regards, Rainer
Beitragsreihenfolge:
- Image description • rainer ullrich 05.11.2014 11:03
- Re: Image Description • rainer ullrich 05.12.2014 16:39
- Re: Image Description • rainer ullrich 05.12.2014 16:56
- Re: Image Description • De Rond Hans und Jeanny 06.12.2014 08:49
- Re: Image Description • rainer ullrich 06.12.2014 09:47
- Re: Image Description • rainer ullrich 06.12.2014 09:49

