Forum
Re: Link to the Canton of Neuchatel does not work
(André Breutel, 17.10.2013 21:23)Hello,
I was already wondering about the "accent circonflexe." Special characters don't work at all in HTML programming. Also, I can't type such a character on my German keyboard, which doesn't have a numeric keypad. It probably comes from a Swiss keyboard, which is probably the most comprehensive in Europe ;-) But I was very surprised that it was still copied onto this page.
But it's nice that you were able to fix it.
Best regards from the Chablais to Luxembourg
André
Beitragsreihenfolge:
- Link to the canton of Neuchatel does not work • André Breutel 14.10.2013 21:35
- Link to the canton of Neuchatel does not work • De Rond Hans und Jeanny 16.10.2013 14:27
- Re: Link to the Canton of Neuchatel does not work • André Breutel 17.10.2013 21:23
- Re: Link to the Canton of Neuchatel does not work • André Breutel 17.10.2013 21:26

